– Add the following foods to your dishes: turmeric, ginger, cinnamon, rosemary and thyme. These are powerful detoxifiers full of benefits for the whole body.
– Reduce your consumption of coffee and replace it with tea and infusions with the addition of ginger and a few drops of fresh lemon. This will help chase out free radicals and purify the immune system.
– Stay away from tobacco and alcohol; they exhaust the liver which plays an extremely important role in the elimination of toxins.
– Avoid red meat, delicatessen, industrial dishes, pastries and any sugary or fatty product.
– Consume vegetables, mainly: garlic, artichokes, cabbage, kale, beetroot, lemon, and black radish. They help protect the liver and facilitate the elimination of waste and toxins from the body.
– Consume fruits, mainly: kiwi, pomegranate, grapefruit and apple. They are rich in vitamins and antioxidants that help fight the toxins accumulated following various hearty meals.
– Finally, try to reduce the calories absorbed and have sufficient sleep and a good water intake. All of these will help your body get rid of toxins.