From endocrine disruptors to those contributing to the onset of certain cancers, our daily plate is filled with a good number of additives that are dangerous to our health. Therefore, the following lines enumerate some of these additives and which it’s necessary to avoid as much as possible:
– Avoid foods (such as beverages, candies, ice creams, jams, etc.) stuffed with sweeteners like aspartame (E951), acesulfame K (E950), saccharin (E954), etc. Their safety is still being questioned and debating their case is still on between scientists…
– Avoid foods that contain hazardous food colorings such as the following: (E102), (E110), (E122), (E123), (E124), (E127), (E128), (E129), (E131) and (E142)
– Avoid consuming products (such as oils, chewing gum, breakfast cereals, etc.) whose ingredient list contains BHA (E320) or BHT (E321)
– Never heat your food in plastic containers since this substance, under the effect of heat, releases bisphenol A or phthalates, in case they are present.
– Avoid any contact between the aluminum foil and food, especially when being heated or in the case of acidic foods.
– Finally, remember that the more the list of ingredients of the product you choose is short, the better it is…