Here are some quick information which I hope you would find interesting…
– Cherry tomatoes are more caloric than ordinary tomatoes. Indeed, cherry tomatoes contain 29.4 calories per 100g while ordinary tomatoes contain 16.4 calories per 100g.
– Frozen fish loses a certain amount of omega-3 it contains over time. For this reason, it is best that you buy and consume frozen fish whose date of freezing does not exceed 6 months – 1 year.
– Dark chocolate can help prevent tooth decay. This is due to the fact that such type of chocolate contains a good load of cocoa which in turn contains tannins, fluoride and phosphate, antibacterial elements that help prevent the occurrence of dental decay.
– Once opened, yogurt should be consumed as quickly as possible to benefit from the living bacteria it contains. Thus, the more the yogurt lasts in your refrigerator, the more it loses such living bacteria which are beneficial to our health.
– If we make the mistake of forgetting oil heating to the extent that it starts fuming, we should throw it on the spot. In fact, fuming oil is toxic since it contains carcinogenic compounds (mainly benzopyrene).
– It is not by coincidence that most premium virgin oils are packaged in opaque bottles. This is due to the fact that light causes the oxidation of such oils which would then become toxic and lose their nutritional virtues.